Monday 19 August 2013

Some Sweet Things

You were my life jacket when I fell out of the boat and floated away...

When you have a crush on someone, you notice every single detail about them, no matter how small. And when they do something for you, you feel so touched even if it was the most simple thing in the world.

A smile from him alone can change my day. Just one simple smile and that look in his eyes that can take all the pain away...

Rejection: one word full of so much heartache. All the hopes you had, now are vanished into oblivion. All that self esteem you had, now plummeting back down to zero. All that love you felt, now broken into a million pieces.

We talked, we laughed, we had good times. Now we don't talk, don't laugh, and don't have a good times, all because you thought of nothing but yourself.


The actual growth in a person's life is the rise in his wisdom and not the raise in his pay or income.



Beautiful is a person whose outside and inside world are in great concord, camaraderie and concert.
 
Time decides who you meet in your life. Your heart decides who you want in your life. But your behaviour decides who will stay in your life.

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings!

Kindness is the only language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Maybe I could try a bit harder, you could stay up a bit longer we could make this work. Or maybe we should stop pretending, we both know we're hurting, maybe it's time to go.
Popularity doesn't matter. When you are looking for a job, your employer isn't going to ask you if you were popular in middle school!
That moment when someone gives you a compliment and you feel like you love that person even if you haven't met them.
Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something.

A relationship is not based on the time you've spent together, but the foundation you've built together.

Success lives with no address as people keep searching it in spite of making any amount or level of progress.

I've lied once. You've lied how many times? I don't know. I've lost count. I've broke one promise, you've broke many. So I think you should forgive me considering how many times I've made the mistake of forgiving you. I shouldn't have forgave you.

Sometimes, I want to be a child again because they don't have to deal with serious problems. But unfortunately, that is very impossible. I just wish that I will have enough patience and courage to face all the problems and situations that I have to deal right now.

When life gives you lemons, sell those lemons and make some money. Making lemonade isn't going to get you anywhere.

When I am alone, I tried to reminisce my past actions and decisions in life. It makes me think that I should be better on that, but I don't regret any of those moments because it makes me a better person now and in the future.

The past is where you learned the lesson. The future is where you apply the lesson. Don't give up in the middle.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment